DIY Crop Walk
Walk 20 miles on your own during October and donate money to CROP.
Register as a walker on Blawenburg Church’s team and/or support others already registered.
What's this about?
Blawenburg Church will participate in the CROP Walk again this year to raise money for international hunger relief, Samaritan Homeless Interim Program (SHIP), and our county food bank in Bound Brook. The need this year is greater than ever.
What's different this year?
Our traditional South Somerset County walkers will not walk together as one group due to COVID-19. We will walk and/or fundraise online on our own. We have been challenged to try to walk 20 miles during the month of October!
What do we do?
1. Register at the website above.
2. Walk often and record your miles walked between October 1-31.
3. Submit your mileage total and donations to the church by Nov. 8.
The Blawenburg walker with the most miles and the fundraiser with the most $$ will each win a CROP t-shirt!
What are the financial details?
1. We are encouraged to donate online at the site above.
2. Use Walk envelopes for cash donations. They are outside the church office.
3. Checks should be made payable to “CWS/CROP” with BRC on the memo line.
4. All cash or checks should be turned into the office by November 8.
What else can we do?
1. Take pictures and share them with BRC and/or post to social media including #SouthSomersetCROPWalk.
2. Share this site with family and friends and on social media, even if you can’t walk yourself this year.