Support Our Klaus
We may not have our traditional Sinterklaas this year, but we have some traditional Sinterklaas products to boost your Christmas spirit – soup, apple cake, and crafts. Like most things in our lives these days, how we go about these sales will be different. Please read the instructions carefully so you can get the products you want.
Here’s how it works.
1. Pick out the soup you would like to order.
2. Type your name, email address, and phone number in the space provided.
3. Send us your order form by clicking the SUBMIT button. This is a request for the soup. We will fill the requests on a first come, first served basis.
4. The deadline for orders is December 8.
5. Soups may be picked up at Cook Hall on Saturday, December 12 from 10am to Noon. You will have curbside pickup, so call (609) 466-1832 when you arrive.
6. Payment is by check or cash when you pick up your soup. Quarts are $10, and pints are $5.