Current Health and Safety Guidelines
for In-Person Worship
(Updated in September 2022)
As the number of infections and the threat of severe illness from COVID-19 have decreased, our worship services have returned to a style similar to our pre-pandemic practices.
1. Masks – Masking during worship is voluntary.
2. Attendance – Our ushers take attendance at Sunday worship in case we are asked to do contact tracing.
3. Space and Ventilation – To keep the threat of infection as low as possible, we are keeping our sanctuary ventilated by opening some windows and running fans.
4. Movement through the Sanctuary – We are not taking an offering during the service, but there are offering boxes located near the entrances of the sanctuary for you to put your gifts. On Communion Sundays (typically the first Sunday of the month) two elders pass communion elements (bread and juice) to congregants as they sit in their pews.
5. Singing and Speaking During the Service – We have reincorporated singing and congregational speaking in our service.
6. Fellowship Hour – We are currently meeting outdoors for a time of refreshment and conversation following the worship service. We will meet outdoors for as long as weather permits.
Sunday School and Nursery
We hope to reopen Nursery Care for infants, toddlers, and young children in September 2022.
There are currently no plans for Sunday School on Sunday mornings.